From the beginning of epoches, when man stopped his nomadic life and became sedentary, the possibility of wandering has attracted his interest. The conditions have varied greatly depending on the type of vehicle used and the person purchasing power. But never before has it been so feasible to develop fascinating tourism to know Europe train destinations.
Alternatives are very wide and interesting cities located between Spain and France borders with connection to areas of Italy, Germany, Belgium and United Kingdom await you with open arms. You always wanted to know Paris, Madrid, Marseille, Barcelona, Lyon, Venice, London and others?… this is the opportunity, just make reservations, pack and prepare to relish a well-deserved vacation.
Why are trains the best option?
For short trips, they are rapid, trustworthy and regular. For stretched spaces they can be considered superior for being:
- The “greenest” way to travel related to planes, cars and buses because CO2 generation is much lower.
- Cozier and spacious, economical and frequent compared to airplanes.
- A choice that offers beautiful routes and the chance to delight in looking at them.
- Fast boarding. Usually long security waits are not required.
- Easier, quicker and cheaper way to connect port with city centers.
- Almost any community with a population bigger than 50 thousand inhabitants possesses a railway station with numerous connections.
- Connected to diverse means of transport inside towns.
- Efficient and suitable transfers all over the continent. Wait-time at sites for connecting services is generally less than one hour, two in the worst case.
High-speed, luxurious units are offered at Western European countries but a train journey is becoming faster increasingly with the construction of new lines where speeds up to 200 mph can be achieved and upgrading of conventional ones to 125 mph.
Definitively, it is a special, safe and captivating way of transportation during this summer. Take the advantage of moving around enjoying different places and attractions at each country.